Menstrual cups allow you to have a waste-free period, save you tons of money in the long run, and many women report that using a cup changes their cycle for the better.
MyCup™ is designed and manufactured in New Zealand from premium medical grade silicone, and is packaged in a beautiful box made from cardboard and printed with vegetable inks. Included is an organic cotton storage bag and instructions for use printed on recycled paper. MyCup™ have a buy-one-give-one model, which means that when you purchase a cup, they will donate one to a woman in need.
The base of the cup has their leaf design imprinted on the silicone, which provides a lightly “grippy” surface to help with cup removal. The base is also designed a bit flatter than most other menstrual cups, which means that it increases the volume of fluid collection and creates a more stable cup placement.
MyCup™ Menstrual Cup Size 1 is:
- Suited for people who may be under the age of 25 (can be used by people older than this by personal choice)
- Who may not have given birth
- Who use small and regular tampons
MyCup™ Menstrual Cup Size 2 is:
- Suited for people who may be over the age of 25 (can be used by people younger than this by personal choice)
- Who may have had a child vaginally
- Who use regular and super tampons
MyCup™ menstrual cups are designed slightly larger than most menstrual cups. If you are unsure of which size to buy please check out this info.